Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

a trustworthy Tampa wheel/tire shop.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 04:23 PM
360Rocket
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14

Default a trustworthy Tampa wheel/tire shop.

So as long as I have owned my C6 Corvette I have struggled to find a trustworthy, reliable, and passionate shop that does all the right things the right way and I have found just that shop in the Northern Tampa area. So I needed new shoes on the Corvette and I had heard from one of my old school muscle car friends to give Tire Choice a try and I am glad that I did. Now before you put your hand out and say "A corporate tire shop? NEVER!!" hear me out. The edges of my wheels were taped, the tires were reverse mounted, rags and generous amounts of care were used to protect the wheels at all costs and they have the right equipment/tools to do the job. I was very impressed! NOT A SCRATCH!!! It may take a bit more time than some shops but these guys won't be rushed in order to cut corners to save time. In talking with Keith, He said they can provide all kinds of Corvette work and will even install parts that you purchase (he prefers you get the parts) and they guarantee their workmanship. These guys are car guys and all own performance cars of their own so they understand your passion for your car. I'm not here to drum up business for Keith, my purpose is to share a place that I have experienced that does the job to my satisfaction and I feel could help out other Tampa area Corvette guys out that are very particular about how their car is cared for and that a job like wheels or any other work is done right. Hope this helps some Vette folks out.

You can find them at:

Tire Choice
2267 Collier Parkway
Land O' Lakes Florida 34639
813-995-6272
Keith Ravins, store manager.

Last edited by 360Rocket; 11-28-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Quick Reply: a trustworthy Tampa wheel/tire shop.