Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with C7 wheel selection please

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 10:25 AM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

Default Help with C7 wheel selection please

It seems the more I look into rims the more confused I get.

I simply want to know what is the widest rim combo I can run on a 15 Z51 Stingray. The car is a Mag ride and not lowered at all. Factory height.

I am looking to run wider tires and most likely toyo r888s.

I actually like the look of the OEM Z51 black rims but they are too narrow and I don't like the idea of widening stock rims.

I don't need an HRE forged rim. I am looking for a cost effective quality rim that is of equal or better strength/quality/weight than the factory rims.

Car has an ECS kit/meth/headers combo. Thanks for any help you guys can provide. I would love to just buy a set of used C7 Z06 rims from the forum but I am sure those would not fit properly. Thanks for your time and help

Last edited by thegame; 02-15-2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:30 AM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

Also do you suggest staying with the 19 front and 20 rear set up or should i drop down to 18 front and 19 rear to fit more rubber? I am looking for suggestions. Thanks everyone
Old 03-08-2017, 12:42 PM
0The Speed Depot
Former Vendor

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by thegame
Also do you suggest staying with the 19 front and 20 rear set up or should i drop down to 18 front and 19 rear to fit more rubber? I am looking for suggestions. Thanks everyone
Are you still interested in some wheels for your C7? We are wheel and tire dealers and can help you out. Feel free to PM us for any questions.

Get notified of new replies

To Help with C7 wheel selection please

Quick Reply: Help with C7 wheel selection please