11 ‘Other’ Reasons People Join Corvette Clubs
Ask any member of a Corvette club of forum why they joined, and chances are good it’s the opportunity to share their love for Corvettes with others that will top the list.
Seems pretty logical, right? And while that certainly might be the case for most, a funny story on Mustang360, about why people join a Mustang club, left me pondering if there might be some other reasons people join Corvette clubs or forums.
Here are eleven that come to mind in no particular rank or order:
1. Women love Corvette club jackets.
2. You don’t have to be in good shape to join.
3. They can help increase your friend count on Facebook.
4. Your wife is less likely to ask you why you spend so much time on the computer.
5. You husband is less likely to ask you why you spend so much time on the computer.
6. It’s easier to pretend you’re an expert on Corvettes to others.
7. They’re everywhere, so you’re never alone.
8. You’re still considered “cool” even if you’re in your nineties.
9. There’s always something to do during the summer.
10. You don’t have to pretend you like to golf.
11. It’s cheaper than joining a Ferrari or Lamborghini club.
Chime in with your thoughts on the forum. >>
via [Mustang 360]