2016 Corvette Gets a $400 Price Bump
Just when you thought it was safe to hit up your local dealership to get a new C7 2016 Corvette, Chevy announced the car will get a $400 price bump for the 2016 model year.
When the new C7 Corvette was launched, dealerships marked up the car big time. $20,000 to $25,000 over-sticker premiums weren’t unheard of for those early adopters who didn’t want to wait. While this new price bump isn’t nearly as bad as those original price hikes, 400 bucks is 400 bucks, man!
Here’s the breakdown for the new 2016 C7 Corvette pricing thanks to Corvette Forum vendor Mike Furman.
- All models will receive a $400 increase to base MSRP
- Twilight Blue Design Pkg price (ZLD) = $3,500 MSRP
- Spice Red Design Pkg price (ZLE) = $3,500 MSRP
- Black Suede Design price (ZLG) = $3,995 MSRP
- C7.R Edition coupe will start at $111,400 MSRP (not incl. DFC)
So what do you think of this new price bump? Should Chevy have kept the Corvette’s price steady? Will you forgive what appears to be an inflationary adjustment?
Chime in with your thoughts on the forum. >>