Art Morrison 3G 1960 Corvette: From Reality to Video Game and Back!
by Zack Klapman
The Smoking Tire
Matt Farah hates video games for several reasons, but mostly it’s because they aren’t nearly as much fun as the real thing, which he proves in this video. In 2006, Art Morrison won the ?Gran Turismo Award? at the SEMA show, which means that they put your show car into the video game Gran Turismo. After testing the video game version, Matt can’t help but dream of driving the real thing. Check out the video below to see what happens when your wish is granted…
Would you rather have the restomod or a mint original? Shout off in the Forums!
More Videos on Corvette Forum
- The “Green Hell” Strikes Again! Huge ‘Ring Crash Caught On Video!
- Corvette Racing’s Tommy Milner at the 2011 Petit Le Mans
- Red-Hot Lingenfelter Turbo LSX Engine is Literally Red Hot!
- Wrestling a Classic ‘Vette Around Silverstone
- Vintage Racing: C2 Rips Up the Track in Japan!