Corvette of the Week: Z06 Augmented
It’s good to be Corvette Forum member soulsea, very good.
First off, he already has a 991 Porsche 911 Turbo S. Secondly, he recently traded in his 2015 shark for a 2016 white Z06. And thirdly, we’ve just named his new ride our Corvette of the Week!
As you can see in his thread titled “Z06 Augmented,” soulsea’s new ride is decked out with the 3LZ, Z07, M7, comp seats, satin black aluminum wheels, and the Jet Black Suede package. He’s got both the white paint-matched roof, as well as a carbon fiber black one, just to keep things fresh. Soulsea also splurged on the Callaway 757/777 package with the short throw shifter and auxiliary GM radiator for additional cooling.
Aside from plenty of 3M Pro wrapping and a complete coat of Opti-Coat Pro Plus, the new rig also boasts the following mods:
– Corsa X pipe and Extreme axle back with black tips
– Carbon Flash front fender extensions
– Smoked side markers, turn signals, reflectors
– RPI Designs custom painted black/red fender emblems
– OEM front/rear mud guards
– Stage 3 spats and wickerbill
– Weapon X spacers and Gorilla extended black lug nuts (for street use)
– ZL1 addons tow hook receivers
– GSC smoked tail light covers (not installed, still on the fence about them)
– Cargo and license plate led bulbs
– Tint (5% all around, Airblue 80 windshield)
Soulsea’s goal was “to create a unique and more powerful track worthy C7Z that retains its full warranty.” It sure looks like he’s accomplished that. One thing we’re certain of though, he’s created a Corvette of the Week worthy ride. So congrats, soulsea, and enjoy the fun.