Track-Ready C5 Corvette Z06 Looking for New Home
C5 Z06 for sale is low-mileage, lightly-modified and ready for the road or the race track.
The C5Z was a Corvette intended for the road and the track. The 405 horsepower LS6 V8, hardtop, lightweight titanium components and stiffer suspension made it the ultimate road-going example of the C5.
Want one? We don’t blame you. Fortunately, this rather perfect road-and-track-ready example popped up for sale in the forums. Listed by user S2kpunisher, this C5Z needs nothing other than a new owner ready to drive it:
I picked up a new project (another Corvette) so I must let go of this beautiful/low miles clean title/no accidents Z06 with quality build parts. 2004 is the most desirable due to being the last year production of the Z06 FRC (fixed roof coupe).
The previous owner had used it for a few HPDE track days but mostly a garage queen/weekend driver. It drives around town/highway like stock and does not sound loud/drone and isn’t very rough at all. I’m the third owner and I had it thoroughly inspected in June 2018 and I have documentation from American Heritage Performance (one of the best Corvette shop in California) and it passed with flying colors.
Priced to sell $21,500. Tiitle in hand (in my name). Please message me if interested and I can provide much more pictures/video walk around.
I would rate the exterior 8.5/10 and interior 9/10, for its age there are minor scuffs/rock chips/etc. but it is a straight body with no dents/dings/major scratches making it a very clean car.
This is my garage queen/weekend driver so miles are currently at 42,700 and climbing slowly. Below are a list of the modifications/parts which was over $15,000+ and I have paperwork for most of them. Currently nothing wrong nor does it need anything except someone to enjoy it. A lot of preventative maintenance and weak points of the Z06 have been addressed.
– GM T1 front/rear sway bars with LG end links
– GM T1 front upper/lower control arms
– GM racing hubs
– LG G2 Coilovers
– LG longtube pros with high flow cats
– 6 piston Wilwood front brake kit with StopTech 2 piece AeroRotors and stainless lines
– DRM brake cooling ducts, plumbed in with Skeet Tubing
– Oil cooler plumbed in behind front license plate door with screen cover
– DeWitts high flow radiator
– Unitrax Getrag extreme Diff with 3.73 gears
– Elite Engineering jacking rails, radiator screen, heel toe gas and dead pedals and PVC catch can
– B and M short shifter
– Phoenix Performance folding front/rear tow hooks
– AirRaid intake kit
– Race alignment/corner weighting by Darin at West End Alignment
– Dyno (have dynosheet) tuned by GM Performance at 397RWHP – 386TQ on 91 octane
– Toyo RA1’s front (275/40/17) and Nitto 555RII’s rear (305/35/18) on stock Z06 wheels
– ZR1 style front lip and Ebay duckbill rear lip
– PIAA foglamps
– Euro taillights
– Z06 wolf car cover
Like we said, it needs nothing other than a new owner, so, head over to the for sale thread and make an offer. It could be yours for the taking.