Notices
Ask Tadge Archived: Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter answers questions from the CorvetteForum community.

All Season Tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 06:27 PM
HAD2HAV2
Melting Slicks

Received 292 Likes on 235 Posts

Default All Season Tires

Mr. Tadge Juechter,

As a C7 owner in the Southern states that should cover the Southwest and West; we would like the option of ordering All Season Radials. We are able to drive all year round but we do get cold sometimes.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Theo Harris
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by HAD2HAV2
Mr. Tadge Juechter,

As a C7 owner in the Southern states that should cover the Southwest and West; we would like the option of ordering All Season Radials. We are able to drive all year round but we do get cold sometimes.
I spoke to Michellin at the Detroit International Auto Show and the rep was well aware that we need all season tires, I believe he said that the corvette leadership team had discussed it all ready with them, the sad news is that Michellin does not have tires yet or plans for the C7 Z in all season tire. I live in the north east and I can not drive my Z07 half of the year.....grrrrrrr

Last edited by Theo Harris; 02-14-2015 at 08:16 AM.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:00 PM
HAD2HAV2
Melting Slicks

Received 292 Likes on 235 Posts

Well that sucks. Hopefully a tire maker other than Michellin will be making C7 tires by 2016 and a A/S will be available as a replacement.

Get notified of new replies

To All Season Tires

Quick Reply: All Season Tires