Notices
Ask Tadge Archived: Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter answers questions from the CorvetteForum community.

[ASKED] 2015+ water pump housing discontinued, not available anywhere in country

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 12:18 AM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 908 Likes on 561 Posts
Tech Contributor

Default [ASKED] 2015+ water pump housing discontinued, not available anywhere in country

Tadge,

It appears that the water pump housing for the 2015+ C7 is listed as being discontinued (all part numbers for it) and no dealer in the country is able to get this part. There are members that are looking for this part and have their cars down for service waiting for this part to become available with no known ETA for a fix. Would you be able to shed some light as to why the current part is discontinued without a replacement being immediately available? I am sure that C7's are still being built everyday in Bowling Green, so perhaps the part number got changed and due to a clerical error, nobody knows the new part number? Thanks

Ant
The following users liked this post:
Bad Dad (06-23-2017)
Old 06-22-2017, 12:39 AM
Foosh
Team Owner

Received 16,667 Likes on 8,311 Posts

Yes, I'm very interested in the answer to this as well. Not being able to find a simple part like a water pump blows my mind.

Quick Reply: [ASKED] 2015+ water pump housing discontinued, not available anywhere in country