Notices
Ask Tadge Archived: Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter answers questions from the CorvetteForum community.

[ASKED] Grand Sport / Z06 Wheels Bending

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2019, 12:49 PM
spinkick
Melting Slicks

Received 544 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by rnerbecki
Does anyone know if the bending, cracking issue on 2019 GS has been addressed by GM. I know the dealers offer a 5 year warranty on tires ans rims for $1200. I am considering this option.
No, in fact, they are being sued for it right now. Initial stages of class action this week.
Old 05-04-2019, 12:03 AM
GShunter
Instructor

Received 34 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by rnerbecki
Does anyone know if the bending, cracking issue on 2019 GS has been addressed by GM. I know the dealers offer a 5 year warranty on tires ans rims for $1200. I am considering this option.
im considering this option too because im worried i might end up damaging mine and shelling a lot out of pocket. Any idea what is the name of the company offering this warranty?
At the same time i am aware of the class action lawsuit. https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co.../Corvettes.pdf
Old 05-04-2019, 06:12 AM
jvp
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,803 Likes on 1,143 Posts
"Ask Tadge" Producer

This thread is now locked because folks have decided to bring the pending class action lawsuit into the discussion. Discussions of that nature aren't permitted here; there's a specific Vendor Complaints area on the forum where that's allowed.

Quick Reply: [ASKED] Grand Sport / Z06 Wheels Bending