Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Ask Tadge > Ask Tadge
Reload this Page >

[ANSWERED] Magnetic Ride Performance Calibrations

Notices
Ask Tadge Post your questions here for Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter and then discuss the questions and his answers.

[ANSWERED] Magnetic Ride Performance Calibrations

Old 05-02-2019, 08:05 AM
Jim Mero
CF Senior Member

Received 288 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by LagunaSecaZ06 View Post
Jim,

I found this in the MRC document that was posted in post #125 below.

Additionally, for 2015 and 2016 Z06 customers who have the Z07 package, there is an option to update the Tour and Sport calibrations and keep the Track calibration. This is intended for a customer who may prefer to keep the on track calibration as is while benefiting from the tour and sport updates.
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1597076409

So for the 2015 and 2016 there are two different choices. If you go with Tour/Sport your Track calibration is the same. And for the Track calibration, Tour/Sport/Track is updated.
Correct. The reason I did it this way is over the years I saw modded cars at track events. So I thought if a owner was happy with the way their car drove on the track after the modifications, we should offer them the opportunity to have the new tour and sport modes while keeping their track mode transparent.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:06 AM
Jim Mero
CF Senior Member

Received 288 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by LagunaSecaZ06 View Post
Jim,

My car is a 2016 Z06/Z07.

Mike
I would highly recommend the upgrade.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:35 AM
LagunaSecaZ06
CF Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 41 Posts

Jim,

Really appreciate that you though of giving us that option. Now, if you could get us a software update for Track gauges with the digital readouts for temperatures, the C7 Z06 forum would be very happy!!!

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1597485463

BTW, I would pay up to $300 for this update, if you or GM did it.

Thanks,

Mike

Originally Posted by Jim Mero View Post
Correct. The reason I did it this way is over the years I saw modded cars at track events. So I thought if a owner was happy with the way their car drove on the track after the modifications, we should offer them the opportunity to have the new tour and sport modes while keeping their track mode transparent.

Last edited by LagunaSecaZ06; 05-02-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [ANSWERED] Magnetic Ride Performance Calibrations

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.