Notices
Ask Tadge Archived: Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter answers questions from the CorvetteForum community.

Will the newly released Magnetic Ride Performance Calibrations cover 2014s

Old 02-10-2018, 10:50 AM
eboggs_jkvl
Moderator/Tech Contributor

Location: Jacksonville Florida BWO Dayton, Cincinnati, Bloomsbury NJ, Cincinnati
Received 3,810 Likes on 2,058 Posts
2015 C7 of the Year Finalist

Default Will the newly released Magnetic Ride Performance Calibrations cover 2014s

The dealer is telling me that the OP code to charge the labor for the install will not accept the charge if the car is out of warranty. Since this has just been released and my 2014 is out of the warrant 24000 on the ODO but over 36 months on the calendar, the dealer is requiring me to pay for the labor to the tune of 3 hours of labor plus the $350 for the software. ~$700+ for the upgrade.

Am I plain out of luck here for just paying the cost of the software or can the OP code be updated to cover all of us C7 owners?

Elmer
Old 02-15-2018, 08:56 AM
eboggs_jkvl
Moderator/Tech Contributor

Location: Jacksonville Florida BWO Dayton, Cincinnati, Bloomsbury NJ, Cincinnati
Received 3,810 Likes on 2,058 Posts
2015 C7 of the Year Finalist

Dealers are trying to charge big labor for this upgrade if the car is out of warranty.

ANY HELP IN HERE?

The OP code to charge the labor is rejecting and the owner's are being charged 1- 3 hours for labor.

I can see paying .3 hours for labor OR IT WOULD BE PRETTY DAMN NICE FOR THE UPGRADE TO COVER ALL C7s!

Elmer

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Will the newly released Magnetic Ride Performance Calibrations cover 2014s