Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Ask Tadge > Ask Tadge
Reload this Page >

[ASKED] Thoughts on C&D ZR1 vs GT2RS

Notices
Ask Tadge Post your questions here for Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter and then discuss the questions and his answers.

[ASKED] Thoughts on C&D ZR1 vs GT2RS

Old 07-16-2018, 06:25 PM
keagan
CF Senior Member

Default [ASKED] Thoughts on C&D ZR1 vs GT2RS

I would like to know what are your thoughts on the outcome of C&D test against the GT2RS. They mentioned the A8 not being very fast and Ive read that the tires for the car tested were fairly used. This is not the Vettes first rodeo like this. The last time we were out of alignment with rear caster. How do you stop these hiccups from getting to the Halo car on the world stage?

Last edited by keagan; 07-16-2018 at 06:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to keagan For This Useful Post:
ArmchairArchitect (09-10-2018)
Old 09-01-2018, 10:21 AM
jvp
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanked 1,618 Times in 439 Posts
"Ask Tadge" Facilitator

Please note: I sent a slightly modified version of this question. The OP is a bit confrontational, and that's not really necessary here.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [ASKED] Thoughts on C&D ZR1 vs GT2RS

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.