Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Ask Tadge > Ask Tadge
Reload this Page >

[PLEASE READ] Important Changes to Ask Tadge

Notices
Ask Tadge Post your questions here for Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter and then discuss the questions and his answers.

[PLEASE READ] Important Changes to Ask Tadge

Old 08-07-2018, 10:33 AM
jvp
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanked 1,618 Times in 439 Posts
"Ask Tadge" Facilitator
Default [PLEASE READ] Important Changes to Ask Tadge

Hey folks -

We're going to make some small but important changes to how Ask Tadge is run for the next while. Tadge and I are both under our own respective work loads: I'm working on finding a new job (and all the associated fun with that) and Tadge is just super busy as of late. So to that end, the changes are as follows:
  1. We'll be transitioning to a monthly cycle. One question will be sent to Tadge at or very near the beginning of each month.
  2. We’ll be moving away from the “Poll” setup. Continue to submit questions you’d like to see addressed and we’ll submit a selection to Tadge which seems to address topics that are of widest interest.
As schedules open up for both of us, we may return to the every-other-week thing and bring the poll system back. But for the time being, we're going to move forward like this.

And as an example, I've already written and sent Tadge this month's question.

I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding of busy schedules and heavy work loads.

Last edited by jvp; 08-07-2018 at 10:33 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jvp For This Useful Post:
Maxie2U (09-29-2018), Shaka (10-03-2018)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [PLEASE READ] Important Changes to Ask Tadge

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.