Notices
Ask Tadge Post your questions here for Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter and then discuss the questions and his answers.

C8 Reveal Event

Old 05-04-2019, 03:19 AM
EvoXR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C8 Reveal Event

Hi Tadge,

I am a Carbon-65 owner and I am extremely excited about the birth of a mid-engine Corvette! Coincidentally, the reveal event will take place on my 40th birthday in my state (I live in San Francisco)! It would be one heck of a birthday to remember to take part in the reveal the first ever mid-engine Corvette! However, the registration page for the event no longer takes new registrations. Is there any possibility for my brother and I to get registered for this once in a lifetime event, please? Thanks for your time!

Chuck
Old 05-04-2019, 06:10 AM
jvp
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,844 Likes on 507 Posts
"Ask Tadge" Facilitator

Per the latest "Ask Tadge" answer: we're not sending him any more questions for a few months. Sorry.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C8 Reveal Event

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.