Notices
Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Help...install in convertible

Old 08-03-2001, 01:31 AM
vette-crazy
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help...install in convertible

I have two amps a 4ch (tube) and a large sub amp I would like to install in a convertible. Do any of you guys have any ideas that look neat and will not take my trunk space from me? Also, will I need to worry about them being seen (stolen)? What are your thoughts? Thanks!!
Old 08-03-2001, 11:09 AM
ICULUKN
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Help...install in convertible (vette-crazy)

You can have them float like I have mine, but it takes up trunk space. Depending on where you live, and how hot the amps will get, you can mount them in the center well but that will take up some valuable airspace. There is only 1.6 cubic feet of airspace in the center well. What subs are you looking to put in there?
:cheers:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help...install in convertible

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: