Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

HELP! Need '99 Hardtop Wiring harness C3/C4 plug info

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2001, 02:03 PM
The Edge
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Default HELP! Need '99 Hardtop Wiring harness C3/C4 plug info

I have the base non bose cassette setup. I've got the dash open now and am looking for the C3 and C4 connectors, because I'm replacing it with the bose cd. If you know where they are, please call me at 601-209-8262. I will make it worth your effort if you help me find them. Thanks,

David
Old 09-08-2001, 10:22 PM
92TripleBlack
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: HELP! Need '99 Hardtop Wiring harness C3/C4 plug info (edge99hardtop)

Are you looking to find out what wires are what in the dash and what wires are what on the head unit? I don't have the second as they are on the c5 harness and it might be different. The wires in the dash are standard GM color code. You should be able to buy a harness that plugs into the dash plugs you have and has wire ends on the other side of about 6-8 inches in length. They will be labled. You can then solder them as necessary to the back of the deck if the plugs aren't the same as the ones in the dash or you can connect them to a set of wires and a plug that was made for the radio. 92TripleBlack

Old 09-09-2001, 12:57 AM
The Edge
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Default Re: HELP! Need '99 Hardtop Wiring harness C3/C4 plug info (92TripleBlack)

I'm looking for the connectors in the wiring harness. I couldn't find the connectors....does anyone have C3/C4 connectors left over from a upgrade to an aftermarket upgrade?

Get notified of new replies

To HELP! Need '99 Hardtop Wiring harness C3/C4 plug info

Quick Reply: HELP! Need '99 Hardtop Wiring harness C3/C4 plug info