Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

C6 How to Bypass the PAC AOEM-GM24

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 07:56 PM
CalsCorvette
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gm24 Cable made and works!!

My 2013 Grand Sport with the Bose and Nav U65 Option has a true signal to the amp now. One thing I have to say is for me the additional negative that was built in to hook to the back of the head unit on previous build was only negatively taking signal away so I just taped the end. Here is a pic of mine. I do have an extra Gm 24 harness to sell or make for someone. PM me if you are interested. I have installed about 14 systems and never had a problem like this. It was a good learning experience and it would have taken much longer if no one posted. Thanks to all that took the time out for us all!!
Old 11-02-2019, 10:36 AM
GatorVetteC6
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CalsCorvette
My 2013 Grand Sport with the Bose and Nav U65 Option has a true signal to the amp now. One thing I have to say is for me the additional negative that was built in to hook to the back of the head unit on previous build was only negatively taking signal away so I just taped the end. Here is a pic of mine. I do have an extra Gm 24 harness to sell or make for someone. PM me if you are interested. I have installed about 14 systems and never had a problem like this. It was a good learning experience and it would have taken much longer if no one posted. Thanks to all that took the time out for us all!!
Hello!

First THANK YOU all for great info. I have a 2012 GS vert with same U65 radio. Everything is stock, but now I am trying to start stealth system (stock HU, change door speakers, and add amp). I have also purchased PAC AOEM-GM24. I plan to only use wire harness and adapt per your pic.

Is there a amp remote on signal in that PAC harness? If not, how can I get access to it?

I purchased a Kenwood KAC-M1814 amp that supposedly has signal sensing turn-on. But I don't know if signal sensing turn-on works when using PAC harness to send line level signal to amp.

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply: C6 How to Bypass the PAC AOEM-GM24