Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Can Pioneer X930BT make the sound better?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 08:11 AM
carl3989
Drifting

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 549 Likes on 263 Posts
USN

Default Can Pioneer X930BT make the sound better?

Just finished installing Pioneer's X930bt in my 08 C6. Thanks to Dennis and DDMods I did it myself. Great unit and such an improvement over the stock unit I took out. Now here's the question. To me the stereo sounds better than the stock base radio, even though I still have the stock non- Bose speakers. Is it me, or is there an improvement in the sound quality? If so, is there an objective reason why this is so?
Old 01-26-2012, 08:36 AM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by carl3989
Just finished installing Pioneer's X930bt in my 08 C6. Thanks to Dennis and DDMods I did it myself. Great unit and such an improvement over the stock unit I took out. Now here's the question. To me the stereo sounds better than the stock base radio, even though I still have the stock non- Bose speakers. Is it me, or is there an improvement in the sound quality? If so, is there an objective reason why this is so?

Hey Carl
Yes it will make the stock speakers sound a little better
The real drawback on the stock sound system is the actual head unit GM uses.
Plus you have way more setting and the built in EQ in the 930bt helps alot as well.

Thanks again Carl.

Quick Reply: Can Pioneer X930BT make the sound better?