Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

FS- Pioneer AVIC-X930BT pics and video

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 10:46 AM
Kerrdogg
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS- Pioneer AVIC-X930BT pics and video

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, in it's box, I purchased this last month from fellow board member "Mojo 97 Vette", he had purchased it from Dennis at DD Mods and used it for a short period of time. I have not installed it as I have just sold my Corvette. Comes modded from DD and has proper Corvette wiring completed, comes with all hardware including dashboard install kit.

Still available new on Amazon, with all hardware I am including but no modding labor would cost you $678.10!

Save some cash, $450 shipped to your door UPS.

Kerrdogg6@yahoo.com

Link to video / pics!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-p...stem-deal.html
Old 12-13-2012, 08:14 AM
crAzy
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

By any chance do you know if this unit you can stream audio from your phone via bluetooth?
Old 12-13-2012, 06:34 PM
markcz
Tech Contributor

Received 131 Likes on 113 Posts

X930 manual is HERE

It should be OK, but be aware that any phone and any HU can run into issues with compatability. Most have firmware updates that fix problems, especially if you have a popular phone.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:35 AM
J Christensen
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Kerrdogg
Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, in it's box, I purchased this last month from fellow board member "Mojo 97 Vette", he had purchased it from Dennis at DD Mods and used it for a short period of time. I have not installed it as I have just sold my Corvette. Comes modded from DD and has proper Corvette wiring completed, comes with all hardware including dashboard install kit.

Still available new on Amazon, with all hardware I am including but no modding labor would cost you $678.10!

Save some cash, $450 shipped to your door UPS.

Kerrdogg6@yahoo.com

Link to video / pics!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-p...stem-deal.html
Does this setup use the stock C6 (2009) steering wheel buttons to operate the radio/phone stuff and

does it link up to the stock speakers or?

I've heard that this system can have a password to start it up. Did the original owner password protect this unit?

Did you also get the maps etc with the package?

Last edited by J Christensen; 12-14-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To FS- Pioneer AVIC-X930BT pics and video

Quick Reply: FS- Pioneer AVIC-X930BT pics and video