Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

C2 radio reviews

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 11:19 PM
Brian
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Default C2 radio reviews

What is everybody running in their 63 to 67 stingrays for sound systems. I am looking at a reproduction of the original, with Bluetooth. It cost $544. The one in my vet now is a custom auto sound, with cassette. I installed it nearly 20 years ago, and appears to be in good shape.

just wondering if it is worth the upgrade, or should I just add Bluetooth to the existing radio if possible.

Last edited by Brian; 03-29-2017 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:43 AM
My addiction
Racer

Received 90 Likes on 43 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2021 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

I guess it all depends how much money you want to spend? I think adding bluetooth to your existing would be the cheapest. I'm in the same predicament as you but I want to upgrade to a more substantial system with a good size amp larger than that of the retro look replacements. I'm going to put an amp in one of the rear storage wells of my coupe with a sub woofer in the other me thinks! Probably change out the front speaker and all I will have to do is figure out where to put a couple of 6 x 9's in the rear! I think I will go with an under dash flip down controller for the Bluetooth. I really wish I could just use the stock look radio for volume control : (

Quick Reply: C2 radio reviews