Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

ACDelco TDS Issue - unable to purchase Tech2Win

Old 04-21-2017, 06:43 AM
jimxms
Pro

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Default ACDelco TDS Issue - unable to purchase Tech2Win

I am trying to purchase the Tech2Win package to troubleshoot my C7 using a Drew Tech cable, but it is giving me the following error right after I put in all my card details and press the button to pay for the subscription:

INVALID DATA arc: SD

Has anyone had this issue before?
Old 04-30-2017, 01:32 PM
corvettedoc
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jimxms
I am trying to purchase the Tech2Win package to troubleshoot my C7 using a Drew Tech cable, but it is giving me the following error right after I put in all my card details and press the button to pay for the subscription:

INVALID DATA arc: SD

Has anyone had this issue before?
hi bro i am having same issue, have you solved your issue ? help me is you solved
Old 04-30-2017, 05:36 PM
jimxms
Pro

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by corvettedoc
hi bro i am having same issue, have you solved your issue ? help me is you solved
Yes I solved it...

I spoke to ACDelco and they said that it was because I was based outside of the USA and they didn't accept international credit cards. They gave me another website to use (gme-infotech) which ripped me off for £150 and didn't provide me with anything.

So in the end I had a friend in the USA purchase the subscription from acdelcotds.com and I just gave them the money.

EDIT: BTW awesome lurking....Joined in 2006 and first post in 2017

Last edited by jimxms; 04-30-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To ACDelco TDS Issue - unable to purchase Tech2Win

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ACDelco TDS Issue - unable to purchase Tech2Win