Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

A little help stock Bose Radio

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Ron'sGS
Burning Brakes

Received 266 Likes on 198 Posts
Default A little help stock Bose Radio

Stock Nav stereo system in my 2011 GS (Bose system) up until about a week ago when using the usb function to play Pandora, Tunein, or the music downloaded on my phone the artists name and title of the song would show on the screen.

Everything still play the same, but I’m no longer seeing the name or title of the song. Did I accidentally turned something off? I’ve changed usb cords, play with the settings on the radio with no luck. Any help will be appreciated.
Old 06-17-2018, 06:16 PM
Ron'sGS
Burning Brakes

Received 266 Likes on 198 Posts

Anyone? I tried just about everything and still can’t the title of the sound or name of the artist to show up on the screen ( it did before ). I put in a cd and still have the same problem of not having the title or the name of the cd show up. I can only scan or hit random for song selection, not forward to the next song. Everything works including the navigation, is this a problem with the stereo or something turned off?
Old 06-17-2018, 09:07 PM
TorchRedFred
Le Mans Master

Received 1,636 Likes on 1,121 Posts

Have you tried disconnecting it from power completely? Like disconnecting the battery or pulling the fuse for a minute. Maybe a reboot will get it working right again. I'm not sure if it will work, but it's worth a try.

Get notified of new replies

To A little help stock Bose Radio

Quick Reply: A little help stock Bose Radio