Notices
Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

bluetooth upgrade in 60's radio

Old 04-07-2019, 07:59 PM
Nowhere Man
CF Senior Member

Received 1,614 Likes on 1,442 Posts
2015 C2 of Year Finalist
Default bluetooth upgrade in 60's radio

I have a real 66 Chevelle AM/FM radio that was restored over ten years ago. it works perfectly and looks new as it should. but I want to add bluetooth. but really don't want to send it out. would like to know if there is a "kit" to do it your self. or any other way to stream music from my phone by not using a FM transmitter
Old 04-30-2019, 08:30 PM
WIC7Diver
CF Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

I just picked up a Roav Smart Car Charger for my C5. You connect to the unit with your phone via BT and It broadcasts on the FM band.

There are other many manufacturers that make similar systems and you can add all the Bluetooth features to your car without having to put in a new unit.

Good luck.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: