Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

2017 Promo

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 08:10 PM
tractman
Drifting

Received 945 Likes on 414 Posts

Default 2017 Promo

The 2017 Corvette promo is available now....Black convertible with Adrenaline Red interior and chrome wheels. Looks sharp. I heard at Spring Carlisle where I purchased this new promo this past weekend that the gentlemen who has been doing the C7 promos, and also working on '56 and '57 promos unexpectedly passed away.....while I hope this isn't true.....if it is then this is probably the end of the promos.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:33 AM
imgn tht
Melting Slicks

Received 158 Likes on 131 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13, '15

Originally Posted by tractman
I heard at Spring Carlisle where I purchased this new promo this past weekend that the gentlemen who has been doing the C7 promos, and also working on '56 and '57 promos unexpectedly passed away.....while I hope this isn't true.....if it is then this is probably the end of the promos.
It is unfortunately true that the gentleman passed away. I've purchased many promos in the past from an EBAY seller MODELMAX (David Nicholson). He sends personal emails to an email distribution list asking for suggestions on next colors, or to announce upcoming models. I received a note probably a month or so back announcing the death of his business partner. If I recall correctly the partner was the one who did all the business deals with the production companies.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:02 PM
tractman
Drifting

Received 945 Likes on 414 Posts

Originally Posted by imgn tht
It is unfortunately true that the gentleman passed away. I've purchased many promos in the past from an EBAY seller MODELMAX (David Nicholson). He sends personal emails to an email distribution list asking for suggestions on next colors, or to announce upcoming models. I received a note probably a month or so back announcing the death of his business partner. If I recall correctly the partner was the one who did all the business deals with the production companies.
Thanks for the confirmation....really sorry to hear this news.

Last edited by tractman; 04-27-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To 2017 Promo

Quick Reply: 2017 Promo