Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

Possibly the 2nd largest Corvette Memorobillia Collection for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 11:11 AM
72C3LS5
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Possibly the 2nd largest Corvette Memorobillia Collection for Sale

In 2012, Charles Mallon, from Downington, PA. set the Guiness Book of World Records for Corvette Memorabillia with 2000 pcs. My Uncle was an avid Corvette guy and since the early 80's, has collected over 1500 pcs, that encompasses his entire basement, (4 Rooms) from floor to ceiling. This is extensive collection covers all models, C1 thru C5.
He had collected virtually every Vette Die cast from Franklin Mint, Danbury Mint, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Dub, just to name a few. His collection also included Vintage Models from Revell (still in cellophane) Limited Edition Plates, R/C Cars, Signs, 50th Anniversary items and others.

With that being said, my Uncle unfortunately passed last October. I am the Executor of the his Will and will be selling his collection as a Lot of 1. This Collection resides in North Ga. If you want to have the ultimate Corvette Memorobillia Collection, I believe only 2nd to the Guinness Book holder, this is your chance. Over $45,000 invested.

I will be considering all reasonable offers. This is a pick up and pack yourself deal. Again, you must see in person to appreciate the overwhelming quality and quantity. You Tube Link of 3 of the Rooms attached below from my phone to give you a sense of what is being offered.

Serious inquires call (removed)

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 01-07-2018 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Best Offers & Gauging Interest
The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sale thread where a price has been stipulated.

We will not permit threads where no price is stated, and asks for open offers. Low ball offers that are clearly ridiculous in nature, will be considered a violation of the forum rule pertaining to "Interference in a for sale," thread:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1118176

Members are not permitted to "gauge interest," in their item for sale thread. Such threads will create an ebay type auction, and that is unacceptable. Sellers must create their thread with an asking price included.

Quick Reply: Possibly the 2nd largest Corvette Memorobillia Collection for Sale