Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

My loss is your gain, Lemans BBS, Signed hat Zora signed Shirt 550.00 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2018, 12:33 PM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,316 Likes on 990 Posts
Default My loss is your gain, Lemans BBS, Signed hat Zora signed Shirt 550.00 shipped

Shirt sold for 100.00, other items remain, any offers accepted.

This weekend only, or I will explore other avenues. Having a rough patch til January, and need to get through. I don't even want to say what these three things cost me, but I will say only one of them was less than the total price, shipped, I am asking. The wheel was over 1k at auction. I'm going to make one last effort here to get a buyer on the forum before I call it quits, which blows my mind quite frankly but...whatever. After shipping and fees, this will be like 450 in hand, which sickens me deeply but...this is where I am at because of a bad couple years and a cross country move this summer, combined with a few deals that fell through...perfect storm type of scenario.

Shirt was from 2012 NCM auction to fund motorsports park, Adam Boca would recall the sale. Hat was from same auction and came from Fehan. The wheel was auctioned at Road America in 2011 and was from the 2011 Lemans crash in the Porsche curves.

Last edited by KnightDriveTV; 11-17-2018 at 01:23 AM.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:23 AM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,316 Likes on 990 Posts

shirt sold for 100.00

Quick Reply: My loss is your gain, Lemans BBS, Signed hat Zora signed Shirt 550.00 shipped