Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

FS: Susuka Cobra Pro-Fit Seat GT Seat

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 11:42 AM
crease-guard
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Susuka Cobra Pro-Fit Seat GT Seat

I have two of these for sale. One with the standard cobra bracket, the other with a custom bracket and hardware. Used for about 4 races before the car caught fire and was totaled so these have to go. The one drivers has a little wear, the passenger I'm not sure was ever set in for a session. Both good to 2019.

These are the wider, GT version for those racers with extra baggage like myself. They are a very comfortable seat and hold you in very nicely.

New, these seats go for $849 each. Price listed is for ONE seat, $649 PER SEAT or $1195 if you buy them both. Shipping is $50 a seat. If you buy them both at the listed price, $50 shipping for both seats.

Old 11-05-2015, 08:23 PM
SunnydayDILYSI
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Looking at your profile, it looks like this was in an 02Z (sorry for your loss). I'm looking for the same seat for the passenger side of my 02Z. As long as it isn't overly singed, I'll take the passenger one for $650. I could pick up this weekend (I'm in Carrollton).

Last edited by SunnydayDILYSI; 11-05-2015 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:59 PM
crease-guard
Drifting

Originally Posted by SunnydayDILYSI
Looking at your profile, it looks like this was in an 02Z (sorry for your loss). I'm looking for the same seat for the passenger side of my 02Z. As long as it isn't overly singed, I'll take the passenger one for $650. I could pick up this weekend (I'm in Carrollton).
Perfect and pickup is GREAT.

Neither of these got anywhere close to the flame. That was mostly in the engine bay and it did breach the fire wall but only at that point. Nothing aft of the dash got burned.

I'm off Sat and Sun. I'll pm you my cell.

Jay
Old 11-10-2015, 04:32 PM
crease-guard
Drifting

One seat with the Cobra brackets sold, the other one still for sale.

Get notified of new replies

To Susuka Cobra Pro-Fit Seat GT Seat

Quick Reply: FS: Susuka Cobra Pro-Fit Seat GT Seat