Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

FS: DFW: Finspeed wheels, Cobra Suzuka GT seats, Shroth harnesses, Burns race exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 11:06 AM
QUIKAG
Le Mans Master

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

Default DFW: Finspeed wheels, Cobra Suzuka GT seats, Shroth harnesses, Burns race exhaust

EDIT: Sorry guys, everything is sold except seats and harnesses

Selling the track stuff off my 2010 ZR1.

Note: All of this stuff has less than 5 track weekends on it. Obviously, never had the time nor serious inclination to get very serious with actual NASA time trial racing. Prefer easy track days and just goofing off. Need to get a real race car someday before I get serious. Just didn't want to tear up my ZR1 too much. It's fast, but it's still a street car.

The wheels will fit Z06 or ZR1 (ZR1 with spacers and Z06 without the spacers). I think they will fit C7 as well. 18" wheels designed to clear the carbon ceramic brakes. Very well made wheels.

One set has Michelin S9H slicks with one track weekend on them and another set (I own two identical sets) has Conti slicks. I also have a full set of new Conti slicks, but they are a few years old, but never mounted. No nicks or scratches on wheels.

Cobra Suzuka GT seats are as new. Look and smell fine. Burns race exhaust is CRAZY light.

Shroth six-point harnesses are two years old, but again less than 5 track weekends. In a box now along with the other stuff in storage.

Asking $3k for each set of the wheels, $1k for the seats, $800 for exhaust, $500 for harnesses. I don't know about the pricing, but I'd prefer to sell local DFW. If anyone is local, I'll give a good deal on all this stuff.

See link for harnesses and seats:

http://vorshlag.smugmug.com/Vorshlag...-ZR1/i-HvkzvGw

Last edited by QUIKAG; 02-16-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:47 AM
DUMAN
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

interested in a set of wheels with the Michelins. what are the sizes?
what size spacers and which require spaces front or rear or all?

What exhaust is that?

Last edited by DUMAN; 02-16-2017 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:11 PM
Werks
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Hey Quickag, sorry to see you selling. I'm guessing you decided to switch cars, did you end up going the ACR route???

Originally Posted by DUMAN
interested in a set of wheels with the Michelins. what are the sizes?
what size spacers and which require spaces front or rear or all?

What exhaust is that?
Daniel, me and Quickag spoke a lot back in the day about companies to do modificiations with and parts etc and he's a straight shooter and good guy to deal with. If I'm not mistaken his wheels are 18x11 fronts and 18x13 rears. As far as the exhaust system he has it's the Burns NHB system like I have on my car and Rich and now Mike too are running. He was one of the first to pick one up after I got done testing it. I forgot what the exact numbers are but I believe the system comes out about 4-5 lbs lighter than the Akrapovic Titanium system!
The following users liked this post:
DUMAN (02-16-2017)
Old 02-16-2017, 12:17 PM
edge04
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

PM sent on exhaust
Old 02-16-2017, 01:06 PM
DUMAN
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by Werks
Hey Quickag, sorry to see you selling. I'm guessing you decided to switch cars, did you end up going the ACR route???

Daniel, me and Quickag spoke a lot back in the day about companies to do modificiations with and parts etc and he's a straight shooter and good guy to deal with. If I'm not mistaken his wheels are 18x11 fronts and 18x13 rears. As far as the exhaust system he has it's the Burns NHB system like I have on my car and Rich and now Mike too are running. He was one of the first to pick one up after I got done testing it. I forgot what the exact numbers are but I believe the system comes out about 4-5 lbs lighter than the Akrapovic Titanium system!
is the burns the big can?

Just waiting to hear back from him.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:56 PM
HULLY
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by QUIKAG

Note: All of this stuff has less than 5 track weekends on it. Obviously, never had the time nor serious inclination to get very serious with actual NASA time trial racing. Prefer easy track days and just goofing off. Need to get a real race car someday before I get serious. Just didn't want to tear up my ZR1 too much. It's fast, but it's still a street car.

The wheels will fit Z06 or ZR1 (ZR1 with spacers and Z06 without the spacers). I think they will fit C7 as well. 18" wheels designed to clear the carbon ceramic brakes. Very well made wheels.

One set has Michelin S9H slicks with one track weekend on them and another set (I own two identical sets) has Conti slicks. I also have a full set of new Conti slicks, but they are a few years old, but never mounted. No nicks or scratches on wheels.

Cobra Suzuka GT seats are as new. Look and smell fine. Burns race exhaust is CRAZY light.

Shroth six-point harnesses are two years old, but again less than 5 track weekends. In a box now along with the other stuff in storage.

Asking $3k for each set of the wheels, $1k for the seats, $800 for exhaust, $500 for harnesses. I don't know about the pricing, but I'd prefer to sell local DFW. If anyone is local, I'll give a good deal on all this stuff.

PM sent
Old 02-16-2017, 06:15 PM
Tim Dorsch
Pro

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Seats

PM'd you on the seats
Old 02-16-2017, 11:52 PM
QUIKAG
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Werks

Sorry guys, everything is sold except seats and harnesses. Werks, long time no chat! Hope all is well in your world. I'm keeping ZR1 but for street use. Going to get a dedicated V8 race car eventually, hopefully a Vette as I'm obviously partial to them!!
Old 02-17-2017, 06:04 AM
383 Z06
Racing
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

If your willing to work out something with shipping the seats/harness to CO PM me
Old 04-22-2017, 12:20 PM
QUIKAG
Le Mans Master

Seats and harnesses are at G-speed at MSR Cresson ready for immediate install for anyone that wants them. Thanks!!
Old 05-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Tim Dorsch
Pro

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Seats

Seats and harnesses are at G-speed at MSR Cresson ready for immediate install for anyone that wants them. Thanks!!

PM'd you

Get notified of new replies

To DFW: Finspeed wheels, Cobra Suzuka GT seats, Shroth harnesses, Burns race exhaust

Quick Reply: FS: DFW: Finspeed wheels, Cobra Suzuka GT seats, Shroth harnesses, Burns race exhaust