Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

FS: Anyone want this stuff before it gets recycled? C6Z OEM Wheels, C6Z OEM drysump tank

Old 04-09-2017, 05:19 PM
carefulnow
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Anyone want this stuff before it gets recycled? C6Z OEM Wheels, C6Z OEM drysump tank

EDIT: Both of these items are pending sale.

Figured I'd post these before they go to a recycler. If anyone wants any of this let me know. Will accept pretty much any reasonable offer above scrap value.

I'm east of Sacramento in the El Dorado county area. Would be happy to deliver anywhere along the 50 corridor east of Sac.

NB: One of the front wheels is a reproduction, the rest are OEM. They are balanced w/o tires for use with slicks. A few minor dings/scratches.

Last edited by carefulnow; 04-23-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:45 PM
turbo.scott
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested in the Dry Sump Tank, if you're willing to ship it to 17538.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:33 AM
carefulnow
Racer

Won't be able to ship anything for at least two weeks, but can try to obtain a price given its weight and dimensions for you today.
Old 04-23-2017, 11:04 AM
carefulnow
Racer

Just a quick update;

turbo.scott above has dibs on the tank, waiting for confirmation. Asking $300 + ship. I'll wait a week on that w/o response to put it back up for sale so consider it sold for the time being.

Ditto on the wheels, which are being sold to another forum member for $500 + ship.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone want this stuff before it gets recycled? C6Z OEM Wheels, C6Z OEM drysump tank

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Anyone want this stuff before it gets recycled? C6Z OEM Wheels, C6Z OEM drysump tank