Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

FS: NICE TOP END! NIB! FAST/NW102:BTR:Trickflow220, stage3 cam

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 01:17 PM
Brad Williams
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NICE TOP END! NIB! FAST/NW102:BTR:Trickflow220, stage3 cam

So i've stock piled all the parts to do what i think is the ultimate ls1/2 top end with road racing in mind. It doesn't look like i'm going to have the opportunity to get it running in my car and have decided to stay stock power for awhile and i wanted to see if there was any interest on here in what i have. I don't like the idea of it sitting in my garage without plans to use.

EVERYTHING is NEW IN BOX never used or installed. I'm willing to give the best price if you take the lot as a package. The advantages are clear, if you want these parts it can take weeks or longer to get them, and the season is upon us. I can have this stuff shipped next day.
The prices are firm, you pay the ride to wherever you'd like them to be.

-Trickflow 220 Cylinder heads
BTR work - assembled with .660 platinum springs, tit retainers, blend valve job, soften chambers and polish.
-BTR stage 3 cam with pushrods
-Smith Brothers ls bronze bushing trunnion upgrade kit
total paid $2803

Fast LSXR 102 intake (cathedral port) - $879(price paid)

Nick Williams 102 drive by wire TB - $629(price paid)

Total Invested- $4,311

I'm offering the whole lot as a package for $3500. That's 20% less than i paid for brand new top end stuff.

I've also got an exhaust that i've planned on keeping, but if you you're interested in the top end and the exhaust i'd entertain that. it's kooks 1 7/8, catless 3x3 Xpipe and B&B Bullets Dual 4in tips.

Last edited by Brad Williams; 02-20-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-22-2018, 02:13 PM
emptnest
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

pm sent

Quick Reply: FS: NICE TOP END! NIB! FAST/NW102:BTR:Trickflow220, stage3 cam