Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

FS: 2017 GS Z07 M7 With Shark Bar and EV02 US Seat

Old 01-15-2019, 04:18 PM
topmover
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Default 2017 GS Z07 M7 With Shark Bar and EV02 US Seat

I'm reluctantly selling my GS but I got back into W2W last year and have two race cars so I'm going to list it. I purchased the car new in February of 2017 for the purpose of doing track days and some TT with it. The car is Summit White and the interior is black and red with GT seats(currently I have the Evo 2 seat in the car). Currently 5400 miles. The warrantee is good until February 2020.

I followed the break in procedure to the letter, driving the car 1500 miles before taking it to the track. After the first track day I had the diff and tranny serviced. The oil was changed after every other track day. I put 2033 track minutes on her which is likely a bit under 3000 miles.

The car runs great, only issue I've had with the car was a loose ground that took a couple trips to the dealer to get fixed as they first thought it was a bad alternator, and the car has always pushed a bit of tranny fluid out of the transmission after being serviced.

The car is pure stock other than the options I'll list below, its never been tuned. This car's purpose was to be a fun reliable track day car.

The car has never be damaged on or off the track, worst thing it ever experienced was 180 spin on cold tires turn 4 at Homestead and the car never left the track.

The front rotors are well worn but would last a long time for street use or 2-4 more track days depending on driver and track. The rear rotors would last a very long time for street use and several track days. Please don't ask me to weigh the rotors I've had three cars with CC brakes and have always replaced on visual wear. I will offer the option of four new rotors as part of the sale if someone wants new rotors.

The cup tires have probably less than 100 street mile and two track "sessions" not days on them. They were the second set for the car as I used up the first set when I first bought the car and used track wheels there after.

Both the inside and outside of the car is in really good shape considering its had track use, it has a clear bra on the nose, hood, rockers. Below are the blemishes it has:

Windshield has two small rock chips in the center.
The wheel liners have some tears in them from track duty.
The plastic inside trim on the drivers side down near the rocker has a couple of scrapes from installing the race seat.
The driver side door on the inside has a pin head size tear in it from rubbing the shoulder of the race seat.
The car obviously has some road rash underneath.
The front calipers look fine from a distance however they have rub marks from the 18" track wheels.

Modifications/Aftermarket Additions:

Clear Bra
Sparco EVO 2 US drivers seat
Team Tech Harness
Shark Bar
Goodrich Brake lines
Aluminum front and back toe hooks

The MSRP for the car was $89,160 and has all the desirable options:

2lt including Heads Up Display
z07 Performance Package with ceramic brakes
Carbon Fiber Visible Full Aero/Ground Effects Package
Removable Visible Carbon Fiber Roof
Performance Data and Video
Sueded seat inserts
Sueded Wrapped D Bottom Steering Wheel
Red Calipers
Black Cup Wheels
Two tone Seats
Carbon Flash Mirrors
Carbon Flash Badge Package

This car is a very nice ride and an awesome track day car. Sale price as it sits $53,000 or $57,000 as it sits but with 2 new front Carbon Rotors and 2 new rear Carbon Rotors(currently these rotors would cost over $6000 on Amazon).

More photos available to serious prospects.

Thanks
Old 01-16-2019, 01:20 PM
UrbanKnight
Drifting

Received 122 Likes on 97 Posts

For those of you considering, I would not hesitate to jump on this great deal. Topmover is one of the best sellers you could ask for!

If only he wanted a 3rd race car, lol...
Old 01-17-2019, 10:13 AM
JRitt@essex
Supporting Vendor

Received 417 Likes on 271 Posts

Dang...that is a great deal on a super low mileage car with all the right specs. You've got me thinking about which of my current cars to sell to snag this one!
Old 01-17-2019, 11:04 AM
topmover
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

As UrbanKnight who bought two cars from me knows I don't like to BS and generally try to be fair in my pricing.
Old 03-04-2019, 02:44 PM
topmover
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Taking offers on this great car.
Old 03-04-2019, 02:57 PM
UrbanKnight
Drifting

Received 122 Likes on 97 Posts

I still have a not so shiny banana...

Good Luck to you Joe, This is an awesome car that should have sold long ago!
Old 03-09-2019, 11:34 AM
squabbin
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SALE PENDING....

Get notified of new replies

To 2017 GS Z07 M7 With Shark Bar and EV02 US Seat

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 2017 GS Z07 M7 With Shark Bar and EV02 US Seat