Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any replies from you GM guys????????????

Old 04-10-1999, 08:30 AM
Al '99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey GM! Anybody read this stuff and is man/woman enough to reply? Post here. If you read it do you just laugh and trash or is the GM culture to upitty that they don't give a #$%#@?? If you are anyone with any authority &/or guts, lets hear from you.
Old 04-12-1999, 01:11 AM
Greg
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 456 Likes on 313 Posts

WOW! Al,
If that isn't throwing down the gauntlet, I don't know what is! I'd like to see someone from the General's office respond here too. I'm with you, man. Go get 'em!
Wide awake in Seattle, Greg
Old 04-16-1999, 07:11 AM
Shark Man
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Al,

Don't hold your breath! I worked for a subsidiary of GM for several years, and knowing the corporate culture there I doubt that anyone in authority is paying attention. There is only one concern in the monster called GM, that's the bottom line, how much are we making? Leftovers from the Roger Smith days. This may have changed in the last couple years but people I know there still say it's a bureaucratic mess. There may be GM employees visiting this site, but I doubt they can respond in an official manner, they would probably have to go through Public Relations for the official version of psychobabble 4.0 and if they didn't it would most likely put their job in serious jeopardy. Not to mention that more and more corporations are monitoring employee use of the internet while on company time, get caught surfing for ****, Dilbert, and non-work related stuff on company time and your gone! I've been on the 14th floor down at HQ a few times, it's pretty drab and I doubt the exec's even know how to get on the net, that's why they have assistants. Computer equipment was years behind the rest of the world. I hate to wreck your expectations here, and really wish GM was paying attention since they would learn some valuable things. I would bet though that EMI is watching closely, that's GM's hired vultures that watch for copyright/trademark infringments out of the kindness of their black lifeless hearts, the same people that hassle vette related internet site operators.

Just my $.02 worth

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any replies from you GM guys????????????

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: