Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Price on C4 weatherstripping!!

Old 06-13-1999, 09:41 PM
Zora
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran

You would think that GM would lower the price of the [email protected]#$ weatherstripping.My car is garage kept.And it has been replaced 3 times.It don't even see the rain!It is about as durable as tolietpaper in the rain!I hope the new C5 don't have this problem.Because GM sure the HELL didn't fix over the 12 years of the C4.
Does any body know if another company makes weatherstrip that lasts longer than 6mos.
I have tryed the lubes for it only prolongs the inevitable!!!

ZORA
Old 07-12-1999, 09:32 PM
Davep6999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw some weatherstrip wear start to occur almost immediately. I started the habit of opening the door before putting the glass up. My car still has its original w/strip with almost no additional wear in the ensuing 13+ years. If you have a C4, try it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Price on C4 weatherstripping!!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: