Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Service

Old 10-23-1999, 09:45 PM
C5TECH
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In my case and many other Corvette owners I know have found Chevy service substandard. I think the Corvette customer should experience the same exceptional service that you find at many of the upscale import dealers. The truth is I get better service from Ford. I may not buy another Corvette because of poor Chevy service. GM should consider selling Corvette's at the Cadillac dealer.
Old 10-26-1999, 09:16 AM
saddafat
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with you, 99. I've had three vettes, and I swore after the second one that I'd never get another one because of the bad experiences at the Chevy dealer. The problem is that we love them. It really is a sad situation, and I think the service willcontinue to get worse. There just aren't enough good mechanics around.

Old 11-06-1999, 04:18 PM
1Patriot
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey C5Tech,
If you think Cadallic dealers are better than Chevy dealers at upkeep on class cars; not so. Many years of experience say no here in Augusta, Georgia and a couple of other locations where I stopped for help. Shade tree mechanics who flunked out of Headstart would be a better choice. Maybe we need to get help from "Riceburner's Garage". Might be awakening for GM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Service

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: