Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Advertising

Old 03-05-2000, 05:41 PM
shaheen
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With such a limited supply of Corvettes each year and the incredible demand, why is the marketing department of GM spending a dime on advertising. I see two page color ads in magazines from Forbes to Automobile each month. There are thousands of people lining up to give GM money for these cars each year. I ordered my Corvette on 12/24/99 and now have a tpw of 3/6/2000. I would have waited six month if I had to. I think GMís Corvette Marketing budget should be moved over to R&D so we can all get some more Horse Power. Horse Power is all the marketing a Corvette purchaser needs. I donít know anyone who made up their mind to wait in line for three to four months for a Corvette because of a Vette ad in Forbes.
Old 03-06-2000, 08:47 AM
hcvone
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 547 Likes on 375 Posts

Welcome to the Forum, and your first post. We ask this question all the time, even Dodge Viper had an ad on TV. We understand that Chevy sells all the Vette's they make, but a TV spot or two would not break the bank.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corvette Advertising

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: