Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HPDE - Grattan Raceway August 27th - Belding Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 06:31 PM
NoOne
Team Owner

Received 503 Likes on 247 Posts

Default HPDE - Grattan Raceway August 27th - Belding Michigan

We will be holding our 3rd event of the summer at Grattan Raceway on Monday August 27th.

I've lost track but I think this is our 26th event in total.

We offer a very casual and safe day for both the novice and advanced driver.

We have a solid core group who is safe, courteous, and always willing to help. We have had several forum members attend and all have been very positive about the experience.

You will get 8 20 minute sessions. Sessions consist of a novice car group, intermediate/advanced car group, and a bike group.

That usually equals over 3.5 hours of track time if you can last the day out. Most people start leaving around 2pm and we have the track until 5pm. Once the track thins out so long as there are not more than 18 vehicles on track at once we just run open track. Each session is limited to 15 vehicles until we goto open track. 45 vehicles total, 30 cars, and 15 bikes.

Catered lunch is provided, ambulance on site, and corner workers.

We stress safety and fun throughout the day and there are no hot shots or hero's. Everyone wants to drive their car home and we like people to have the most fun they can balanced with a little common sense.

If your a first timer and worried about bringing your car to the track this is a perfect event. I'd guess 75 percent of the participants at our events were first timers within the past 5 years, myself included.

We have some car and bike spots left. August events do fill but trickle in upto the date of the event.

If you have any questions please PM me or you can email me at grattanhpde@cablespeed.com to sign up.

$165 for the day, $7.00 for guests who are interested in lunch, no lunch guests are free.

Thanks

Quick Reply: HPDE - Grattan Raceway August 27th - Belding Michigan