Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATI Performance Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 02:44 AM
0Vector Vette
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default ATI Performance Engineering

Have any of you ever had a problem dealing with this company. I have never been more frustrated trying to buy something in my life. You call there and get a girl in the office who says she is conecting you to someone. Except nobody ever answers the phone, all you get is a voice mail. You can't get back to the operator, so you have to hang up and call again. Same thing happens over and over. After 5 or 6 calls over two days, I finally get to talk to someone, and he knows nothing about the Corvette products, can't tell me if anything is in stock, and tells me there is only one person who knows anything about the Corvette products and he isn't there. He tells me to go to the website and order the products, that is the best way to find out if they have the parts in stock. So, I go to the website, try to order the products. You have to login, give all this personal information including name, address, phone, email, credit card number before you find out if they even have the parts! ATI tells me they don't make the parts, they come from an "alternate source". They can't check stock, can't give me a price, can't give the name of the "alternate source", can't give me an address, phone number, or contact person and I am supposed to give them my credit card number over the internet! Is this a real business? These people are crazy!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:32 AM
BQuicksilver
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Bob, the owner of ATI, frequents this section. I'd PM him.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:41 AM
RAFTRACER
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All of this seems pretty bizzare.....Pm Bob , the owner .........http://forums.corvetteforum.com/member.php?u=175160
Old 08-03-2007, 05:16 PM
MySR71
Pro

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

I've had my car worked on a couple of times by the guys in their shop. They always did a great job and called me if they were concerned about something or if things weren't going according to plan. They even helped me out when I was in a pinch for some brake fluid and didn't have time to order it. Everyone I have met there has been extremely nice. Plus, they have some really amazing cars in their shop to look at.

That being said, I have never tried to order parts from them directly.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:22 PM
bowmanized
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great I just found that trac mem. I've been wanting one of those forever. I didn't even know they made TC memory units. hope you get it sorted.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:00 AM
ghoffman
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In II Veteran

They have always been great as far as I am concerned.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:17 PM
gkmccready
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bowmanm98
Great I just found that trac mem. I've been wanting one of those forever. I didn't even know they made TC memory units. hope you get it sorted.
When I emailed them previously, that unit wasn't for a C6, only a C5...

Get notified of new replies

To ATI Performance Engineering

Quick Reply: ATI Performance Engineering