Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Matt B your inbox is full... here's my PM

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Cobra4B
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CI 3-5-6-7-8 Veteran

Default Matt B your inbox is full... here's my PM

Originally Posted by MattB
Hey, was thinking about a tiger shark front end this winter. How do you like yours? Are there any drawbacks when road racing? Does it let air in only to the intake or does it also put air on the radiator?

Also, is that a VIS hood? How it it at speed? I was also thinking about a vented hood, I did read the thread a while ago about vented hoods and thought a one would be a good idea. Just don't have the time to mod my own...

Thanks,
Matt
I love it... fits better than oem, it's urethane so there's no downside. It lets air into the radiator area teh same as stock. The large front opening lets air in over the shround directly to the air intake and up over the motor. I'm going to be fabbing up a supercharger style shround to maketaht air go into the radiator, so the car will be a front and bottom breather.

The hood is a DRM heat etractor hood... it's not made any longer and took me forever to find one. No issues at speed at all.

Cya,
Brian
Old 08-17-2007, 03:23 PM
MattB
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought I had room int he inbox! Oh well, thanks for the reply! That tiger shark looks great
Old 08-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Cobra4B
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CI 3-5-6-7-8 Veteran

^ Thanks... I like it

Get notified of new replies

To Matt B your inbox is full... here's my PM

Quick Reply: Matt B your inbox is full... here's my PM