Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[HOUSTON FOR SALE] New Ron Davis Radiator w/ Engine Oil Cooler & New RPS Clutch

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 02:01 PM
R6_C5_CLS55
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default [HOUSTON FOR SALE] New Ron Davis Radiator w/ Engine Oil Cooler & New RPS Clutch

Another member suggested I post in this section because of the nature of the parts. Hopefully this is okay with the section moderators.

97-04 Corvette Ron Davis Radiator w/ Oil Cooler, Block Adapter, SS Lines, Fittings

Condition - new / was test fitted on my C5

Parts Included - High Capacity Aluminum Radiator with integrated engine oil cooler, -10 Aeroquip SS braided line, swivel AN fittings for easy installation, and about the simplest-smallest block adapters on the market today

Fitment - '97 - '04 Corvette with Manual Transmission

Desctiption / Picture - http://www.dougrippie.com/ Click on C5 Corvette in the left margin and then scroll down to the bottom of that page.

Price - $995 firm if you come get it. I paid $1,195 plus shipping

Reason for selling - my ECS front-mounted intercooler is HUGE and this radiator will not work with this intercooler. The radiator becomes the lowest point (very low) with this blower set-up and that is not acceptable from a reliability standpoint. I am going to try to get away with the stock radiator, upgraded fans, and Redline Water Wetter. If that does not cut it, I will either have a custom radiator made or see of the BeCool or DeWitts will work. I found an external Fluidyne oil cooler and a 3qt. Moroso accusump to use if I still decide to go with an oil cooler.

This is a 16.7%+ discount on a new part and it is the best radiator / oil cooler combination you can buy for the C5 Corvette.

C5, C6, F-Body RPS Max Series Clutch and Segmented Cyn-R-G Aluminum Flywheel

Condition - new, never installed

Parts Included - matched balanced pressure plate, segmented lightweight aluminum flywheel and a twin friction clutch disk. Clutch zero balance was confirmed by G&G Performance Engines. The segments on the aluminum flywheel are designed to be replaced when worn.

Fitment - Corvette C5, C6, and F-Body

Desctiption / Picture - http://turboclutch.com/max_chevrolet.html

Part #: PK-04LS1-TF

This Lo-Inertia kit weighs in at a mere 36lbs (stock is 57lbs), and is SFI approved. The clutch, presure plate and disk are specifically engineered for smooth engagements and easy high RPM shifts.

Rated Capacity / Use: RPS recommends this kit for cars with up to 500 rwhp that are daily driven as well as weekend racers. Manufacturer's rated torque capacity 550 ft-lbf. When I talked to Andy at A&A Corvettes about this clutch he said they were using it for cars with up to 700 - 750 WHP.

Price - $900 firm if you come get it. I paid $1,095 plus shipping

Reason for selling - I went a little wild on my build and bought a clutch that would handle 1,200 ft-lbf so I don't plan to use this one any longer.

This is a 17.8%+ discount on a new part and it is a top of the line clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel.

Thanks for looking. Send me a PM if you want to buy either / both.

--Sean

Quick Reply: [HOUSTON FOR SALE] New Ron Davis Radiator w/ Engine Oil Cooler & New RPS Clutch