Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECS Racing Shirts - 2nd Round

Old 06-26-2008, 12:22 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

Received 297 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'08

Default ECS Racing Shirts - 2nd Round

First - thanks to everyone that purchased a shirt from us (we basically ran out of the shirts we ordered in 3 days). Even though it is just a shirt we hope that it is of the quality you would expect from ECS.

Second - I have a check without a CF member name on it so I do not know who it is from or which shirts you want. If you sent me a check and have not gotten a shirt please contact me so we can resolve this. Until I hear back I am not depositing the check.

Third - We have a new supply of shirts in. These are the same shirts as last time and are 100% black. We have added additional sizes to the order for people that requested them.

Fourth - We did change the pricing and shipping costs for muiltiple shirts. We found tracking inventory, fulfilling orders, and shipping takes more time than we thought. We also found out that shipping multiple shirts was more expensive than the $5.00 we originally charged.

Fifth - we will be down at VIR June29th - July3rd if anyone is in the area we will bring the shirts with us. We will be at WGI July 13th - July 15th if anyone north wants one.

Thanks Bob

---------------------------------

The Cost of a shirt is $16.00. We added $2.00 for handling fees to this amount for a total of $18.00.

We will ship priority mail which has tracking numbers and if you pay by paypal you will get an email of your status (with checks I have the tracking number in case we need it).

The cost of shipping one shirt remains at $5.00. If we ship 2-3 shirts than the price is $7.00. Anymore than 3 shirts we will have to look at pricing and we will get back to you.

Please Contact me directly about orders (post to this thread, PM or bob@ecsracing.com). We have limited sizes / logos so before accepting any money I want to make sure we have your size / logo.

Once we have your order we will send you a confirmation of shirt size, logo and pricing along with methods of payment. We found by doing this it ensures that we have the correct order.

Attached are the shirts (note they are 100% black even though the 1 picture looks like it is blue).

Front

Front Logo

Back Logo 1 - FAST ENOUGH

Back Logo 2 - RUN FLATOUT

Last edited by Wicked Weasel; 06-26-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:03 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

Received 297 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'08

thanks to everyone that ordered I sent out payment info today. If you didnt get a PM from me please send me another and I will get your shirts out.

thanks

Bob

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ECS Racing Shirts - 2nd Round