Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS - 1994 C4 6 speed convertible track/autox car - $9995

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 07:31 PM
urtoslo
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS - 1994 C4 6 speed convertible track/autox car - $9995

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=2017867

I didn't get a whole lot of love in the C4 For Sale section, so maybe this cross post might get me the sale I'm looking for. Two guys came to see it, one said it was too loud, the other said he'd look further to spend more money on a nicer one. Neither one of these folks took it for a drive, although I did take "too loud" for a ride.

As a HPDE driver and instructor, and as a autoxer, I have thrashed the sh_t out of this car at Old Dominion Speedway, Watkins Glen, VIR, Summit Point (all three tracks), Pocono north, and Sebring as well as autox parking lots from VA to PA and it has performed as a Corvette should. I've got so many autox trophies that I had to take many to the office! This car has never been wrecked (a deer hit doesn't count). I've replace tons of rotors, pads, tires, shocks, springs, bushings (and one engine) and it just keeps on running. I haven't been able to hurt this car, it's like the battery bunny, just keeps on ticking! My only drawback with this car is that it is not a Z06. I still think it's a good looking car, but I'm not a car show kind of guy. You won't be disappointed with this car if you're looking to get into HPDE/autoxing as a first (or second) car.

If interested in a track car/autox car (or a stout daily driver), please contact me. Waxers - unless you're looking for a good running project - need not apply!!!

Quick Reply: FS - 1994 C4 6 speed convertible track/autox car - $9995