Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Camera Mount For Sale

Old 08-26-2008, 09:36 PM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Camera Mount For Sale

Will fit standard roll bars and steel harness bars, but will not fit oversized Hardbar aluminum harness bars.

It is a solid unit made from metal, not plastic. It has an adjustable ball to mount the camera at different angles.

First $50 takes it home. I bought it for my harness bar before I read the measurements, so it is brand new and unused.

Old 08-27-2008, 12:18 PM
KWIKC6
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 95jersey
Will fit standard roll bars and steel harness bars, but will not fit oversized Hardbar aluminum harness bars.

It is a solid unit made from metal, not plastic. It has an adjustable ball to mount the camera at different angles.

First $50 takes it home. I bought it for my harness bar before I read the measurements, so it is brand new and unused.

Looks like all they did was take a electrical pipe conduit hanger, paint it, then screw a camera mount to it. I can tell that by the 1 1/4 EMT mark stamped on it. You could just go to the hardware store and buy a hanger in the size you need then move the camera mount to it.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Black-Tie
Advanced

Originally Posted by KWIKC6
Looks like all they did was take a electrical pipe conduit hanger, paint it, then screw a camera mount to it. I can tell that by the 1 1/4 EMT mark stamped on it. You could just go to the hardware store and buy a hanger in the size you need then move the camera mount to it.
That's exactly what it is...
Old 08-28-2008, 12:48 AM
tmak26b
Burning Brakes

I have a better one from Bogen if you are interested in it It's real equipment for lighting, but works on small camcorders too.

Get notified of new replies

To Camera Mount For Sale

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Camera Mount For Sale