Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Being a Ricer has its perks! (GT Live)

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 08:10 PM
spazegun2213
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Being a Ricer has its perks! (GT Live)

So last weekend was a scramble, but the crew got that little tC back together in 6 weeks! It was a nuts trip and you can read about the timing and problems at www.spazeracing.com But as I said, being a "ricer" has its advantages sometimes. here are a few pictures from the event.

Justin Picking up his second in class.

Hello ladies! Needless to say, I'm not shy

The guys that made it all possible!

Special Feature wheel to wheel race (had the car not broken i would have been there)

Even a little corvette content... and he was fast too! Makes me want a c6z in the worst way!

The PTuning/Lustine Scion Time Attack tC ended up undefeated for the year, and claimed the first ever modified FWD class win. We are hoping to find enough money to show the guys on the west coast how fast we are.

As much as I like watching racing (Koni challenge was there), I had a number of friends at Petit, and assuming I'm not racing that weekend, I'm going next year!

Ok, enough show boating for me, I have a corvette to finish up in the garage. I need to race something with a V8 this weekend
Old 10-07-2008, 08:19 PM
0Randy@DRM
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hello ladies Congrats, I know you guys are working hard.

Randy

Quick Reply: Being a Ricer has its perks! (GT Live)