Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Website updates, avatars to share

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 11:21 AM
mikahb
Vetteless
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09
Default Website updates, avatars to share

I've seen a few folks around the internet world have already used the new avatar I made, so I thought I'd explicitly share for those who are interested.

I drew these a little while back because we're getting a bunch of T-shirts and sweatshirts made to wear at the 25-hour and the rest of our races and I hadn't seen a really cool C5 graphic that I liked. (Note there is -2.6 degrees camber in the front tire and -1.8 degrees in the rear! )

I started with actual photos of the car but had to take some artistic license with proportions, etc. to get the essence of the C5 shape.

I've also made a ton of updates to our website, so any of you web designer types out there who would like to offer advice/comments - please do!

If anybody is interested in the full-size and/or vector images, just let me know!

Oh - we also repainted the car to match the website... well, not exactly - but we did paint it!

Last edited by mikahb; 11-24-2008 at 11:24 AM.

Quick Reply: Website updates, avatars to share