Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My towing vehicle needs parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 08:43 PM
meldog21
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default My towing vehicle needs parts

My 1996 Ford E350 van support vehicle is in need of some work. Can anyone recommend a good company for stock or aftermarket replacement parts(headlights, shocks, brakes). The reason I'm asking is because I tried one online company and their customer service was so bad I'm going to be returning $800 worth of parts as soon as they arrive. I refuse to do business with idiots. Now I have to find another company and order everything over again. Hopefully someone can point me to a business that won't leave me frustrated and pissed off.

Oh, I recommend that no one ever use autopartswarehouse dot com. Unless you don't mind calling the Philippines for customer service and getting people that are of no help at all, then you can go ahead and use them. Worse than Amazon dot com.

Dog
Old 11-26-2008, 08:56 PM
jaa1992
Le Mans Master

Location: Life is just one big track event. Everything before and after is prep and warm-up and cool-down laps GA
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '12

ROCKAUTO dot com!!!!!!

Excellent service and quick shipping. Example I ordered a serpentine belt and a new electrical connector Monday morning. Both parts arrived on my doorstep by 10 AM today!
I'm still waiting for the serpentine belt I ordered from NAPA.

Quick Reply: My towing vehicle needs parts