Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for C6 Z06 rental for PBIR.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 12:36 PM
TDBurke
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for C6 Z06 rental for PBIR.

Hi folks. I'm trying to help a friend out. He's looking for a lead on two C6 Z06s for use at PBIR for limited on track work for a date in April. The cars do not need to be heavily prepped or be race cars. They will be used for some lead follow exercises and driven by professionals. At the close of the day the cars would be used to give some rides to participants.

Whomever the cars are sourced from is welcome to wrap and decal them to their heart's content.

If anyone has a lead, please contact me at catchtdb *at* gmail.com or shoot me a PM on this site.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:10 PM
sgsvette
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have several, but who are the professionals?
What days in April, I am there April 1,2 12,13.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:22 PM
longdaddy
Drifting

there are some interesting liability issues, on both sides, for people lending cars to use on the track to each other, I hope you get that covered real well. You may want to ask racing schools with rentals about how they deal with the issue.

I always get nervous when people are asking to drive my car on the track (although I did let other people borrow my track car on several occasions). I don't want my mistake/inattentiveness in teching my car or some sort of a freak mechanical issue cost someone else their health/life and end up being financially liable for stuff.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:36 PM
sgsvette
Pro

Thanks for the heads up longdaddy, that's why I ask who are the professionals. I have the official driving school of PBIR which is an all Corvette school (Sports Car Driving Experience) and I'm there often every month doing schools. I know all the local pros, most of them work at the school and I would consider renting the cars once I know who they are. I have all the liability insurance needed and contracts to be signed.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for C6 Z06 rental for PBIR.

Quick Reply: Looking for C6 Z06 rental for PBIR.