Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a seat bracket for a sparco evo.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Red5
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Looking for a seat bracket for a sparco evo.

Title says it all. Looking for the best deal on a seat bracket for my sparco. supervetteracerATaol.com
Old 03-12-2010, 11:16 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you want low cost and if weight is no concern, you can buy the Sparco steel seat rails brand new for $79. You will need the Chevy universal seat mount as well for $175. So the whole thing is approx $250.

I know steel is heavier than aluminum, but we are talking about seat rails, not engine blocks. With my Sparco Sprint and steel rails, the whole set up is still lighter than the OEM seat.

Also, you can get their slide mount kit which getting in and out of the car is worth the extra money.

But this kit is not tall person friendly. I am 5' 10.5" and with the slider I only have about 1/2" clearence in my C6Z with helmet. If you ditch the slider you will gain another inch. If you need more that that, you'll have to get a Hardbar kit which I think is the lowest.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Red5
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks... My current aluminum mount is looking rough. So I just need another. Pretty sure it is a side mount seat. I don't mind if it is a fixed mount. And steel vs. alumn doesn't matter to me.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for a seat bracket for a sparco evo.

Quick Reply: Looking for a seat bracket for a sparco evo.