Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 Hours from Sebring and Will Not Be There This Year

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 02:05 PM
BWF07
Le Mans Master

Received 819 Likes on 388 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Oldtimer

Default 2 Hours from Sebring and Will Not Be There This Year

I live 2 hours away from Sebring, and I will not be there, bummer. Started a kitchen remodel as well as other minor projects, and with the work involved plus what it is costing (thanks to wife) I will be missing Sebring this year. I will be watching on Saturday at least parts of it, but I will DVR it. It looks like the weather will be great, no rain and mid to high 70's.

For all those that are attending the race and the corral have fun, and I will be there next year.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:40 PM
shakedown067
Le Mans Master

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Sorry to hear you can't go....I'll make sure to post some pics for ya. I'm really looking forward to it. Next time, schedule those projects a little better! Say, how are you two hours from Sebring when I'm two and a half from Clearwater/Largo? LOL
Old 03-16-2010, 04:00 PM
BWF07
Le Mans Master

Received 819 Likes on 388 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Oldtimer

Originally Posted by shakedown067
Sorry to hear you can't go....I'll make sure to post some pics for ya. I'm really looking forward to it. Next time, schedule those projects a little better! Say, how are you two hours from Sebring when I'm two and a half from Clearwater/Largo? LOL
I drive fast.

How do you go?

I take I75 south to 64 then to 66 straight to the track. We normally go down early Friday aroung 5 am and arrive round 7 am to setup.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:26 AM
shakedown067
Le Mans Master

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by TR6speed
I drive fast.

How do you go?

I take I75 south to 64 then to 66 straight to the track. We normally go down early Friday aroung 5 am and arrive round 7 am to setup.
I guess it takes half and hour just to get to I275 first , but the rest is the same.

Get notified of new replies

To 2 Hours from Sebring and Will Not Be There This Year

Quick Reply: 2 Hours from Sebring and Will Not Be There This Year