Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

****GTLM/GTD Pro Racing Talk-NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 05:33 AM
Mcrider
Le Mans Master

Received 1,038 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by LG Motorsports
LeMans s a waste of time
the rules are political
the tech inspection is political
we can’t even get in without a French driver or a high-class European driver
it’s a waste of time and Corvette only sells 900 cars per year in 2017 in Europe
They allowed 61 cars but less than 10% from the US

An awful lot of truth there. Road Racing, like F1 is a euro sport. In America we haven't developed circuit style road racing like they have over seas and that's because TV has been totally dominated by NASCAR. Now NASCAR has expanded road courses on it;s schedule, but it's still like watching paint dry. I hope that IMSA (NASCAR owned) really continues to grow under the hopefully new ownership. The same with Trans Am racing, which is a series that is very exciting.
The following users liked this post:
fruitsalad (06-18-2019)
Old 06-18-2019, 11:02 AM
sunsalem
Race Director

Received 2,146 Likes on 1,521 Posts

But you don’t get the death penalty for littering
We haven't got there...yet.

Originally Posted by F4Gary
Not a FGT fan, but I thought that was the best paint job in the whole paddock.
I thought so too.
Also, there was the mylar-wrapped blue/red LMP1 car that really caught my eye.
Originally Posted by grantar2
Would love to see GM do the factory team and customer teams when the C8 comes out.
The problem is GM would never allow a customer team to beat the factory team (and why should they?)
The C8s handed out to customer teams would no doubt be inferior in some way.
There is a similar situation in F1...
Mercedes supplies engines to other teams, but ALL of the programming is not shared.
Corvette Racing is all about Marketing as far as GM is concerned and THEY want to control the message.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:34 PM
TLGunman
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Typical European bullshit they don’t want to see American success
read the article A 10th of a second or so too fast in the pitstop since when do they have a minimum pitstop time?
Then to finish them off they said the fuel tanks were couple of shot glasses too big ?

That’s why I say why should Americans whether it’s Corvettes or anyone even bother going over there
Well, making them stop to replace bodywork, that was damaged hours before, which was not affecting the lights didn't work, and the Ganassi team helped get it done faster, so...too much tire spin, darn it that penalty didn't set them back far enough either. On to post race tech, to find something!
Old 06-18-2019, 08:59 PM
F4Gary
Le Mans Master

Received 776 Likes on 469 Posts
2018 C3 of Year Finalist
2016 C3 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by TLGunman
Well, making them stop to replace bodywork, that was damaged hours before, which was not affecting the lights didn't work, and the Ganassi team helped get it done faster, so...too much tire spin, darn it that penalty didn't set them back far enough either. On to post race tech, to find something!
Yep, basically 2 full shot glasses of fuel.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:02 PM
daleong
Pro

Received 75 Likes on 62 Posts

Here is some great data analysis on driver performance from "The B Pillar" on twitter. I was really disappointed on Sunday as the 63 coulda, shoulda won...

p.s. Antonio is the man.

Last edited by daleong; 06-18-2019 at 11:03 PM.
sunsalem (06-19-2019)
Old 06-19-2019, 01:18 AM
sunsalem
Race Director

Received 2,146 Likes on 1,521 Posts

Thanx for the B Pillar...and yes, Garcia is a stud.

A lot of good drivers on the list.
I'm sure some of those guys will be available for CR to choose from next season.

BTW, I noticed Milner wasn't even listed.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:21 AM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,316 Likes on 990 Posts

Originally Posted by z28lt1
It's hard to tell for sure if the 4 car is really just not put together like the 3 is for whatever reason, or if it is the drivers (a few years back the 4 was consistently faster)
I remember exactly that being the case. After Milner won the upset at Lemans in 2011. Seems 2012 and 2013 iirc, and then 2016 the 4 car ran really strong. I remember being at the museum in 2013 and Fehan joked about Tommy and Oliver doing well, and Jan kept winning the Michelin green x award and getting all pissed off about it....because it usually meant you ran an alternative fuel strategy goin for fuel stretch..i.e. the chance win, versus the hot pace. I recall Jan and Garcia catching some bad breaks for a stint, but 17 and 18 just haven't been solid years for Milner and Gavin at all, and this year ain't looking great either.

Milner and Gavins pace do seem to be linked to a lesser performing #4 car at times, which doesn't seem to show up and readily becomes secondary. Binks runs the 4 though, iirc, and I mean...you'd think both those cars have a solid *** team.

I don't get it...that's all I know.

In the end, the ONLY driver that Fehan went after to hire, was Garcia. Jan and Gavin came knocking and Tommy just got a shot out of about 5 guys and frankly I think Fehan and Tom going back to the oldsmobile days just made that deal happen. Tommy is fast enough...but he just doesn't quite have that edge consistently.
daleong (06-19-2019)
Old 06-19-2019, 03:45 AM
KnightDriveTV
Supporting Vendor

Received 2,316 Likes on 990 Posts

Originally Posted by sunsalem
THIS explains it.
I had no idea.
I thought CR just wanted at least one American driver on the team.
Thanx for the info.
I spent some time living in the Brasselton region of Ga and there are a few circles there that just maintain a lot of overlap. It's kind of that Mooresville, NC to Brasselton, Ga link (you have BMW positioned in Greenville, South Carolina between the two). I ALMOST did a deal with Dave Murry (ran the last gen FordGT's for Robinson in ALMS) and Frank Rescinitti (former Corvette racing and SRT crew chief) but we couldn't come to a deal with equity and cash...so Dave just sent me on my way and implemented a bunch of my ideas into his shop/configuration/business model.....BUT anyway....

If you really look in that area, you'll see an overlapping group that goes pretty hand in hand, as far as Corvette Racing is concerned...along with a bunch of other programs:

Wayne Taylor (Ricky and Jordan) - Tom Milner (dad and founder of PTG..i.e. the BMW link that had Tommy running BMW's) - Panoz (pivotal in ALMS/IMSA/Road Atlanta) - Bob and Bill Riley

A lot of Fehans connects go back to the late 80's (when GM was just losing money everywhere in racing) and I think a lot of this recurring group really came together with the Oldsmobile program in the mid 90's. This is where Bill Riley, Wayne Taylor and Tom Milner Sr all kind of get involved along with Fehan, at various points, having to do with the Oldsmobile Aurora in GT1 and IMSA.

So, the Taylor brothers driving the Corvette, and Tommy Milner...these are "dad's friends" getting them in the seat. I personally think Jordan is pretty fast and I was hoping he'd find his way to Corvette Racing but...WTR and the Cadillac effort is going well. WTR ran the old Cadillac program as well, iirc correctly so...it's in the family but...seems Ricky is off playing with Penske.

All I know is, I came down to Ga with a lot of equipment, a lot of background and experience and I couldn't penetrate the circle...regardless how hard I tried and how often I knocked.

The following 2 users liked this post by KnightDriveTV:
sunsalem (06-19-2019), z28lt1 (06-19-2019)
Old 06-19-2019, 10:35 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Received 548 Likes on 347 Posts

Here is the final Le Mans press release:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...eartbreak.html
Old 06-22-2019, 04:16 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Default Auction-Watkins Glen tickets

The National Corvette Museum is auctioning off a race package for Watkins Glen. Proceeds benefit the museum. Thanks for your consideration!

Click here to bid!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/113791284759

Old 06-24-2019, 12:02 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
Jun 27 to Jun 30 2019
Watkins Glen, NY
Track: Watkins Glen International
Race Duration: 6 hours
Circuit Length: 3.4 miles

Qualifying Saturday June 29, 2019

Watch live IMSA TV http://imsatv.imsa.com/

GTD) 11:35 PM to 11:50 PM EDT
(GTLM) 12:00 PM to 12:15 PM EDT
(P) 12:25 PM to 12:40 PM EDT

Television Broadcast Sunday June 30, 2019

Television Broadcast:
NBCSN 7:00 pm TO 10:00 pm EDT (or 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Please check TV guides-there are different times posted for the 3 hour tape delayed race)

Online Broadcast:
9:35 am to 4:00 pm EDT
Flag to flog coverage on NBC Sports app with authentication
International: http://imsatv.imsa.com/

Onboard cameras: IMSA.com (includes live images, in-car cameras and announcers)
http://www.imsa.com/camera/imsatv

Radio: IMSA Radio

1) Streaming on IMSA TV on IMSA.com & RadioLeMans.com
2) Scanner frequency 454.000
3) XM 202
4) SiriusXM Online 972

LIVE TIMING:
http://scoring.imsa.com/

Live Timing for mobile device:
http://scoring.imsa.com/mobile.html

IMSA Mobile App
http://www.imsa.com/all-new-mobile-app

PIT NOTES:
http://twitter.com/ @CorvetteRacing, @IMSA, @IMSAlive, @WGI

TICKET INFO:
866-461-RACE (7223) Ask for the Corvette Corral

Official Schedule:
https://competitors.imsa.com/sites/d...wgi_061919.pdf

Spotters Guide:
http://www.spotterguides.com/

Entry List:
https://sportscarchampionship.imsa.c...tentrylist.pdf

Track/Facility Map:
http://www.benzypalooza.com/images/w...glen_track.gif

https://competitors.imsa.com/sites/d..._track_map.pdf

Pit Lane Assignments:
https://competitors.imsa.com/sites/d...len_2019_2.pdf

WEATHER:
http://www.weather.com/weather/today...en+NY+USNY1528

Hotels:
http://www.theglen.com/Guest-Info/Accommodations.aspx

Corvette Corral Agenda:
See jpeg

Old 06-24-2019, 01:47 PM
'Shifter
Thoroughly chapped
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 409 Likes on 327 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
NCM Member '09

Any word on what they are doing about the 4 (64) car? Are they going to the back-up frame, or what?
Old 06-25-2019, 10:49 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Default CORVETTE RACING AT WATKINS GLEN: Coming Back to America

Press Release:
Team rejoins fight for fourth consecutive GT Le Mans title at The Glen

CORVETTE RACING AT WATKINS GLEN: Coming Back to America
Team rejoins fight for fourth consecutive GT Le Mans title at The Glen

• Six Hours of The Glen follows heartbreaking 24 Hours of Le Mans
• Garcia, Magnussen 2014 GTLM winners at The Glen
• Gavin, Milner look to mount points push after hard luck first half of 2019

DETROIT (June 25, 2019) – Corvette Racing returns to home soil this weekend with aims of continuing its championship push in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and putting behind the agonizing heartbreak from the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

The Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen marks Corvette Racing’s resumption of the GT Le Mans (GTLM) title chase, the last event in the U.S. coming in early May at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. The Glen – at 3.4 miles with 11 turns – is the first of five events in a nine-week span for the Corvette program and its pair of Chevrolet Corvette C7.Rs.

Antonio Garcia and Jan Magnussen, winners together at Watkins Glen in 2014, return to IMSA competition second in GTLM points on the strength of consecutive podium finishes at Sebring, Long Beach and Mid-Ohio. It is the same formula they used to win the 2018 GTLM title – their second in a row – and part of their podium streak included a runner-up finish at The Glen.

Garcia and Magnussen – who will make his 150th start with Corvette Racing at The Glen – will drive the same Mobil 1/SiriusXM Corvette C7.R that they shared at Le Mans with Mike Rockenfeller. The trio came within three hours of winning the GTE Pro category, having it all go wrong with bad luck during a safety car period and a subsequent crash that eventually relegated the Corvette to a ninth-place finish.

On the flip side, Oliver Gavin and Tommy Milner will race at Watkins Glen in the No. 4 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Corvette C7.R but it will be a different chassis than what they used at Le Mans and in the first part of the IMSA season. A heavy crash in the sixth hour at Le Mans heavily damaged their car, which they shared with Marcel Fässler.

As a result, the Corvette Racing crew has been forced to prepare its third C7.R chassis – the same one that raced earlier this year in the FIA World Endurance Championship’s 1,000-mile race at Sebring – for Gavin and Milner. It’s yet another challenge for the team with a short turn-around time to get from Le Mans back to the United States and both cars prepped and ready… all within the span of a few days.

The Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen begins at 9:45 a.m. ET on Sunday, June 30. It will air live on the NBC Sports app beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET with same-day coverage on NBC Sports Network at 7 p.m. ET. Live audio coverage of practices, qualifying and the race from IMSA Radio is available on IMSA.com.

ANTONIO GARCIA, NO. 3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R: “The challenge (of going from Le Mans to Watkins Glen) is for the team, I have to say. To turn around those two Corvettes and be ready to 100 percent in 10 days is the biggest challenge. For us drivers to compete at Le Mans and Watkins Glen is not such a big difference. All the pressure is on the team and the crew. As we’ve proven in years past, we’ve been able to win Le Mans and The Glen. I think the transition back to IMSA rules is easier. Going back home to go racing is like riding a bicycle. Everyone knows what to do. If everything is ready, changing the mindset is easy. I’m really looking forward to this race because it’s one of the best tracks on the calendar. We’re going through a period of Le Mans, Watkins Glen and Canadian Tire Motorsport Park… it’s a very nice run of three tracks in a row.”

JAN MAGNUSSEN, NO. 3 MOBIL 1/SiriusXM CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R: “We’re in good shape in the GTLM Championship – P2 at the moment. We’re looking for a win but another championship would be nice. That is the main focus, but it has been awhile since our last win. We were hoping it would come at Le Mans but it wasn’t in the cards. We’ll have to wait and go for another one at Watkins Glen.”

OLIVER GAVIN, NO. 4 MOBIL 1/SiriusXM CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R: “We’re going from a track where you are effectively running the lightest on downforce at Le Mans to most probably one of the tracks that we run – if you can – the heaviest downforce. At Watkins Glen it’s all about building your speed and momentum to carry it through the lap. There’s a ton of grip out there and a lot of high-speed cornering at Watkins Glen. It’s quite different than Le Mans. It clicks you back into the IMSA season. It’s usually our biggest crowd at the Corvette Corral and always get a fantastic amount of support there. We get such a buzz from seeing everyone there and seeing all their cars – from C1 all the way up to C7. As a racetrack, it is a huge challenge – six hours for two drivers and one of the physically toughest we do all year."

TOMMY MILNER, NO. 4 MOBIL 1/SiriusXM CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R – FINISHED EIGHTH IN GTLM: “For us as drivers, coming back from Le Mans going straight in to one of our biggest races of the year in IMSA is a challenge. We always say the Monday after Le Mans is when we start thinking about next year’s race, but we also understand that we still have half of the WeatherTech Championship to go. We’re all mindful of that and the challenges it presents. When you consider that you have a rough Le Mans – and we did this year – you go back to the U.S. with a renewed amount of eagerness to right the wrongs of what may have happened at Le Mans. It’s the spirit of this team to make each event count.”

Click for High-Resolution

Click for High-Resolution

2019 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship – GTLM Standings (After Four of 11 Events)

Driver Standings
1. Earl Bamber/Laurens Vanthoor – 126
2. Antonio Garcia/Jan Magnussen – 119
3. Nick Tandy/Patrick Pilet – 117
4. Connor De Phillippi – 83
5. Dirk Mueller/Sebastien Bourdais – 108
7. Oliver Gavin/Tommy Milner – 99

Team Standings
1. No. 912 Porsche GT Team – 126
2. No. 3 Corvette Racing – 119
3. No. 911 Porsche GT Team – 117
4. No. 25 BMW Team RLL – 111
5. No. 66 Ford Chip Ganassi – 108
7. No. 4 Corvette Racing – 99

Manufacturer Standings
1. Porsche – 135
2. BMW – 121
3. Chevrolet – 120
4. Ford – 118

Corvette Racing at Watkins Glen
No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –1st in GTLM
No. 4 Corvette C7.R: Oliver Gavin/Tommy Milner –4th in GTLM

No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –4th in GTLM
No. 4 Corvette C7.R: Oliver Gavin/Tommy Milner –7th in GTLM

No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –7th in GTLM

No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –3rd in GTLM
No. 4 Corvette C7.R: Oliver Gavin/Tommy Milner –5th in GTLM

No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –2nd in GTLM

'Shifter (06-25-2019)
Old 06-29-2019, 07:01 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Default CORVETTE RACING AT WATKINS GLEN: Pole, Second Row Start for Corvette C7.Rs

Press Release:

Garcia sets class record, Milner third in GT Le Mans qualifying at The Glen

CORVETTE RACING AT WATKINS GLEN: Pole, Second Row Start for Corvette C7.Rs
Garcia sets class record, Milner third in GT Le Mans qualifying at The Glen

WATKINS GLEN, NY (June 29, 2019) – Corvette Racing’s return from the 24 Hours of Le Mans took an overwhelmingly positive turn Saturday as Antonio Garcia scored a class pole position and teammate Tommy Milner qualified third Saturday ahead of the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.

Garcia, driving the No. 3 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C7.R with Jan Magnussen, set a track record in the GT Le Mans (GTLM) category with a lap of 1:40.799 (121.429 mph) that bettered the previous mark by more than a half-second. The 2014 GTLM Watkins Glen winner with Magnussen, Garcia was 0.317 seconds clear of the field Saturday. They enter Sunday second in the GTLM Drivers’ Championship.

Teammate Tommy Milner in the No. 4 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C7.R qualified third in class at 1:41.291 (120.839 mph). It puts the two bright yellow Corvettes lined up one behind the other on Sunday’s grid.

The Sahlen’s Six Hours marks Corvette Racing’s first event in IMSA following the 24 Hours of Le Mans two weeks ago. It was a bittersweet race with both Corvettes showing race-winning pace but ultimately getting the worst of the luck with two crashes that took away any hopes of a victory of podium.

The Gavin/Milner Corvette is a different car than they drove at Le Mans following Marcel Fässler’s heavy crash six hours in. This weekend’s No. 4 Corvette is the chassis they drove to the 2016 IMSA GTLM Championship and four victories.

The bad luck from Le Mans struck the No. 3 Corvette on Friday with a precautionary engine change during the first Watkins Glen practice. The Corvette Racing crew completed the work in plenty of time for the day’s second practice, and the drivers repaid the efforts with a banner day Saturday.

The Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen begins at 9:45 a.m. ET on Sunday, June 30. It will air live on the NBC Sports app beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET with same-day coverage on NBC Sports Network at 7 p.m. ET. Live audio coverage of practices, qualifying and the race from IMSA Radio is available on IMSA.com.

ANTONIO GARCIA, NO. 3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R - GTLM POLE-WINNER: "You always have to be careful with Richard (Westbrook, second-quickest qualifier) because he is always very, very fast. Kyle (Millay, No. 3 Corvette race engineer) did a really good job of telling me what Richard was doing and that gave me an opportunity to cool down so I could go again. So I had more to give as I showed on the last lap. I am happy for Corvette and Chevrolet. And finally we have something which is good for tomorrow and we can turn it around and start winning races.”
(On engine change after Friday first practice): "It was very tough to lose an engine in first practice, but that is why we have the other Corvette. The No. 4 car did a fantastic job of doing all the work that is supposed to be divided between both cars. All the work they've done we put in our car and everything seems to be working as you saw. It is always a team effort and I'm very happy with how the car behaved today and I hope this is a good start for tomorrow."

TOMMY MILNER, NO. 4 CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R – QUALIFIED THIRD IN GTLM: “This was a great qualifying for the team. I’m pretty amazed at what this team can do coming off a week-and-a-half break from Le Mans – really less than that for the crew guys and engineers. To go P1 and P3 is awesome for the whole group, and also for the No. 4 Corvette guys having to prep a car that sort of wasn't set up for GTLM. To get that going and go P3 is awesome. For sure I’m happy with the effort from the team and the car. As always we have a bit of work to do, but certainly third place is a great place to start the race tomorrow."

2019 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship – GTLM Standings (After Four of 11 Events)

Driver Standings
1. Earl Bamber/Laurens Vanthoor – 126
2. Antonio Garcia/Jan Magnussen – 119
3. Nick Tandy/Patrick Pilet – 117
4. Connor De Phillippi – 83
5. Dirk Mueller/Sebastien Bourdais – 108
7. Oliver Gavin/Tommy Milner – 99

Team Standings
1. No. 912 Porsche GT Team – 126
2. No. 3 Corvette Racing – 119
3. No. 911 Porsche GT Team – 117
4. No. 25 BMW Team RLL – 111
5. No. 66 Ford Chip Ganassi – 108
7. No. 4 Corvette Racing – 99

Manufacturer Standings
1. Porsche – 135
2. BMW – 121
3. Chevrolet – 120
4. Ford – 118

Corvette Racing at Watkins Glen
No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –1st in GTLM

No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –4th in GTLM
No. 4 Corvette C7.R: Oliver Gavin/Tommy Milner –7th in GTLM

No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –7th in GTLM

No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –3rd in GTLM

No. 3 Corvette C7.R: Jan Magnussen/Antonio Garcia –2nd in GTLM

Old 06-30-2019, 03:53 PM
quick04Z06
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 600 Likes on 310 Posts

This Sahlen 6 hours at the Glen race was run earlier in the day on Sunday the 30th, but is being re-broadcast Sunday night on NBCSN. I watched live on my computer, and without giving anything away, it was a fantastic race. I highly recommend that you watch the rebroadcast.

Last edited by quick04Z06; 06-30-2019 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-30-2019, 04:37 PM
VetteDrmr
Le Mans Master

Received 1,396 Likes on 748 Posts

Already set to record.

Thanks for the suggestion, and have a good one,
Mike
Old 06-30-2019, 05:00 PM
raff
Burning Brakes

Received 126 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22

Originally Posted by quick04Z06
This Sahlen 6 hours at the Glen race was run earlier in the day on Sunday the 30th, but is being re-broadcast Sunday night on NBCSN. I watched live on my computer, and without giving anything away, it was a fantastic race. I highly recommend that you watch the rebroadcast.
What he said -- action packed race in all classes .

Get notified of new replies

To ****GTLM/GTD Pro Racing Talk-NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Old 06-30-2019, 06:53 PM
F4Gary
Le Mans Master

Received 776 Likes on 469 Posts
2018 C3 of Year Finalist
2016 C3 of the Year Finalist

The Nascar race was rain delayed so I don't know what they are going to do with the IMSA race.
Old 06-30-2019, 07:34 PM
ErnieN85
Safety Car

Received 266 Likes on 223 Posts

Trashed it
Old 06-30-2019, 07:37 PM
oldvettedrvr
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oldtimer

Banner at bottom of screens says IMSA Race will be shown at completion of Stupid Nascar race.....
I guess 3 hours of a 6 hour race is better than nothing..
I never could get it to come up on IMSATV,,tried several different proxies

Quick Reply: ****GTLM/GTD Pro Racing Talk-NO SPOILERS PLEASE!